- Caelyf lets you deploy applications on Cloud Foundry
- Caelyf gives you the choice to use Groovy for developing your applications
- Caelyf builds upon Groovlets and the Groovy template servlet
- Caelyf allows you to cleanly separate your views with Groovy templates and your actions in Groovlets.
- Caelyf lets you define friendly REST-ful URLs thanks to its URL routing system
- Caelyf provides a simple plugin system for improving code reuse and code sharing
- Caelyf is Open Source and is released under the Apache License (ASL 2). Its source code is hosted by Github
Caelyf's origins come from a fork of the Gaelyk lightweight Groovy toolkit for Google App Engine.